Do you want to help in solving the climate problem? Do you want to contribute to sustainable development? We are developing a new product which will enable significant energy savings and reductions in CO2 emissions. To realise our ideas we need help from innovative engineers with a passion for technology and a willingness to work for a better environment.
As a developer at Cipherstone Technologies you will work in a small dynamic team with great possibilities to affect your work situation. You will work independently with design, implementation and testing of software for advanced image analysis/image processing. The work tasks will be focused mainly on algorithm development but may include some data collection, selection and configuration of hardware, and development of software infrastructure.
We believe that you have the following background:
- Reaching the end of your MSc degree (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent field)
- Successfully completed courses in image analysis/computer vision
- Basic knowledge in image analysis, pattern recognition, computer vision, machine learning
- Programming in C/C++, GNU tool chain
- Some development experience under Linux
If you also have any of the following experiences it would strengthen your application:
- Some industrial experience within a relevant field
- Experience from camera technologies (IP cameras, optics)
- Knowledge in embedded systems
- OpenCV or PCL computer vision libraries
- Prototyping in Matlab and/or Octave
If you have any questions relating to the project, please email us at hr (at) cipherstone.com
Applications should include a full CV and a cover letter stating why you would be an ideal fit for us.
Cipherstone is a well-established technology company celebrating its 12th year in operation. We provide state-of-the-art products and services in information technology with emphasis placed on applications involving advanced deep learning and computer vision technology. With core competencies including image analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition and optronics, the company enables a range of solutions to real-world technical problems. Application areas include autonomous driving, biometric authentication, industrial inspection, intelligent surveillance, medical imaging and traffic monitoring/surveillance.