We are looking for several mid-level or senior engineers to join our growing team of highly-skilled computer vision and machine learning specialists. As a software developer in our agile company you will work in an experienced team on exciting new applications including e.g. Autonomous Driving, Biometrics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. You will work in project teams with design, implementation and testing of software for advanced computer vision and machine learning. The work tasks will be focused mainly on algorithm development but may include some data collection, selection and configuration of hardware, and development of software infrastructure.
We believe that you have the following background:
- Minimum MSc degree (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent field)
- Ideally, at least one or two years of industrial experience within a relevant field
- Hands-on experience in deep learning and/or computer vision
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Agile development under Linux
- Experience from working in a team environment and using software tools such as git, Jira, Gerrit and Jenkins
If you also have any of the following experiences, it would strengthen your application:
- A PhD in AI, machine learning or computer vision
- Knowledge in deep learning frameworks such as Keras and Tensorflow
- In-depth experience in 3D reconstruction, SLAM
- Experience from video processing on embedded platforms
- Development using machine vision camera SDKs such as GenICam
- Code optimisation and profiling in embedded environments
- OpenCV or PCL computer vision libraries
- OpenCL, NVIDIA CUDA, cuDNN, ARM NEON
- Prototyping in Matlab, Octave or Python
- Qt development
If you have any questions relating to the position, please email us at hr (at) cipherstone.com
Applications should include a full CV and a cover letter stating why you would be an ideal fit for us.
Cipherstone is a well-established technology company celebrating its 12th year in operation. We provide state-of-the-art products and services in information technology with emphasis placed on applications involving advanced deep learning and computer vision technology. With core competencies including image analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition and optronics, the company enables a range of solutions to real-world technical problems. Application areas include autonomous driving, biometric authentication, industrial inspection, intelligent surveillance, medical imaging and traffic monitoring/surveillance.